Vinyl Odyssey: Sparks: Kimono My House



Where would Muse be without Sparks, another band that I’m aware of without actually listening to any albums and after giving Kimono My House a spin it sounds like I’ve been missing out! Everybody knows “This Town…” but the rest of the tracks are equally good although the last track, “Equator” is a bit irritating.  Produced by Muff ‘Don’t  Ask How I Got My Name’ Winwood.  Fun Fact: When he was an A n' R person he signed Welshelvis ‘Shakin’ Stevens. Thanks Muff.



eBay listing:
“Island Records 1974
ILPS 9272
Matrices:
ILPS 9272 A -2U
ILPS 9272 B-1U


Record has been recently tested and is scratch free.
The outer sleeve has no creases or dints and the corners are in good shape. The inner sleeve is crease and crinkle free. The only thing really wrong with this item is the glue on the inner sleeve is coming adrift (see photo).”
Would it be right just to glue down the inner sleeve and not mention it? I’m going with honesty as a best policy here and I don’t want to do a botched restoration job even on a 40 year old record sleeve. 








No comments: