Kid Kordial's Kompilations 2

Great times - Going Out Music vol. 1: 3rd Party, Fire and Funk- a Kid Kordial Kompilation

Upside down - Carol Cool
Bad babysitter - Princess Superstar
Mo money, mo problems - The Notorious B.I.G.
In da club - 50 Cents
Soul vibration - J Walk
Higher ground - Stevie Wonder
Sunshine of your love - Spanky Wilson
Unhooked generation - Freda Payne
Get Ready - Ella Fitzgerald
Am I the same girl - Barbara Acklin
You're the first, my last, my everything - Barry White
Bring it back - Mcaltmont & Butler
Hip teens don't wear blue jeans - The Frank Popp Ensemble
Hook and Sling (1) - Eddie Bo

Always something there to remind me - Sandy Shaw
You keep me hanging on - Bonnie and Sheila
Crazy in love - Beyonce
Son of a preacher man - Bobbie Gentry
California soul - Tammi Tyrell and Marvin Gaye
We can work it out - Stevie Wonder
Get Back - The Diedre Wilson Tabac
Hard to handle - Otis Redding
Let your yeah be yeah - The Pioneers
Red, red wine - Tony Tribe
The tide is high - The Paragons
You can get it if you really want - Desmond Dekker
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
Your love has got me chained and bound - Alfreda Brockington
Gimme Shelter - Merry Clayton

No comments: